2008/01/24

Blog migrated

I migrated this blog to this new hosting service and address to improve the visuals.
The old layout was ... less pleasant.

I had 17,000 page impressions so far and the shortage of new posts during the Christmas/new year time told nothing about my intentions concerning this blog.

There are still plans for topics left, and I have fresh ideas all the time.

We are in my opinion almost asleep concerning national security affairs - only the temporary and rather meaningless Iraq/Afghanistan missions attract interest. The real national security challenges like excessive costs, ill-structured economies, worsening relationships, potential future Asian alliances and poor manpower strengths don't attract enough attention.
It reminds me of the decades before World War One; too many people were focused on irrelevant colonial and maritime affairs and four decades of peace in Central Europe had ruined military readiness for the challenges that the war finally offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment